How do I add a child account to my Nintendo switch
How to create a Nintendo Account for your child
- Go to accounts.nintendo.com in your web browser of choice.
- Enter your login information for your Nintendo Account.
- Click Sign-In.
- Click Parental Controls from the sidebar.
- Click Create an account for a child.
- Select your region from the list provided and click OK.
How do I add a user to my Nintendo switch
How to add a new user to your Nintendo Switch
- Head to Settings in the bottom menu of your Switch Home Screen.
- Navigate down to Users and select Add User.
- Select More Options to make your own avatar.
- Select Character from the creation screen.
- Navigate to the character or Mii you want to use for your avatar and select it.
How do I change my child account to a parent account on Nintendo switch
Review the information on the screen, and select Confirm change.
- Log in to the admin Nintendo Account for the family group.
- Select Family group.
- Select the Nintendo Account that you want to set as a parent/guardian account.
- Click Set as parent/guardian to complete the process.
How do I add a family member to my Nintendo switch online
How to add family members in Nintendo Switch Online
- Using your desktop browser, log in to the administrator Nintendo Account for the Family Group.
- Click Nintendo Account in the upper left corner to gain access to your account’s settings.
- Click on Family Group.
- Select the Add Member option.
How many users can be linked to a Nintendo account
Why does Nintendo charge for child account
A one-time fee of $0.50 is charged to verify that a parent or guardian has provided consent. This one-time payment is a commonly used and accepted parental control method required so that parents have the chance to see the payment on their credit card statement, and to alert Nintendo if consent was improperly provided.
Can multiple users use the same Nintendo account
You can link your Nintendo Account to multiple consoles. However, you can only activate one primary console per Nintendo Account. On a non-primary console, games that you’ve downloaded with your Nintendo Account will only be playable using your account.
Does Nintendo Online apply to all profiles
Purchasing a Nintendo Switch Online family membership provides the Nintendo Switch Online service to everyone in the purchaser’s Nintendo Account family group (up to 8 Nintendo Account users). Family memberships can be purchased by anyone aged 18+.
Can you have multiple profiles on switch
You can link up to eight Nintendo Accounts to one Switch, each with different personal settings and save data, and everyone can play the same games! So, if you’re sharing one Switch with a couple of roommates, you can all benefit from each roomy’s purchases. Here’s how to add and switch between Nintendo Accounts.
Can you share games with family on switch
Yes, you can share games with another switch owner by adding your account to his switch. He will only be able to play the games using your account and cannot play the same game that you are currently playing at the same time.
How does Nintendo online family plan work
Family Memberships give up to eight Nintendo Account holders access to the Nintendo Switch Online service for a 12-month period. If you have more than one person to share the plan with, you can save on the total cost of the annual membership per person. The more people in your family group, the more you’ll save.
Can I share Nintendo switch games with family
Make one Switch the ‘family’ Switch
Here’s how it works: Primary Switch: Make the Switch that will stay at home the primary device. Let everyone play games on this system. Each person should just sign in with their own Nintendo account (or at least one account that is separate from the primary game-owning account).