- Does Walmart give you money for old phones?
- Who buys used cell phones locally?
- How much are old phones worth?
- Does ecoATM give you cash?
- Who pays the most for old cell phones?
- Where can I get money for old cell phones?
- Does Best Buy buy old cell phones?
- How much does Walmart give for used phones?
- How much money do you get from EcoATM?
Does Walmart give you money for old phones?
Walmart is following Best Buy, Apple, Gamestop, and the rest with a trade-in program that offers up to $300 in-store credit for your old smartphone. “Credit” is the operative word here — you’re not getting cash for your phone, and the credit can only be redeemed against on-contract and prepaid handsets.
Who buys used cell phones locally?
There are 2 main ways to sell used phones: online and in person. But for this article, we will focus on the latter.
Local Stores Where You Can Sell Used Phones
- Best Buy.
- Wireless Carrier (AT&T)
How much are old phones worth?
Well, according to recently released data from SellCell.com and OnePoll, unused cell phones are collectively valued at upwards of $33.8 billion nationwide.
Does ecoATM give you cash?
ecoATM works on the same principle. You feed it your old cell phone (MP3 players and tablets are also accepted) and the kiosk determines the value of your device based on model, condition and current market price. It provides a quote for you and if you accept it pays you the cash immediately.
Who pays the most for old cell phones?
6 Best Places to Sell an Old Cell Phone
- Buyback Boss.
Where can I get money for old cell phones?
- EcoATM. EcoATM is an automated kiosk that collects your unwanted cell phones and tablets and gives you cash for them.
- Eco-Cell. Eco-Cell is a Louisville, Kentucky-based e-waste recycling company.
- Best Buy.
- Hope Phones.
- Cell Phones for Soldiers.
- Your carrier.
Does Best Buy buy old cell phones?
Yes they do. I have traded in with Best Buy a few times and they buy back and working cell from most big carriers. You can check on their website for the buy back program. Yes, they don’t care where you got the phone.
How much does Walmart give for used phones?
Walmart’s trade-in program offers an immediate credit from $50 to $300 for more than 100 smartphones. Examples of trade-in values for working, non-damaged smartphones include: $300 for an Apple iPhone 5, $175 for a Samsung Galaxy SIII and $52 for a Samsung Galaxy S2.
How much money do you get from EcoATM?
Census needs 500,000 workers at $13 to $50 per hour.